Use of Website
While the Website, its content and any of the information on it (together "the Content") is published in good faith, Panasonic makes no warranty or representation about the Content including as to it being free of errors or omissions, complete or correct. Panasonic excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of the Content.
Panasonic will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of use of the Content, including loss of business profits.
Panasonic reserves the right to change, amend or delete the Content from time to time and without notice.
Panasonic's obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. Nothing on the Website should be construed to alter or form part of such agreement.
Copyright in the Content, including but not to limited to text, photographs, images, pictures, music, audio, audiovisual and any other work provided by Panasonic belongs to Panasonic or its licensors.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion or reproduction of the Content without the express permission of the copyright holder, whether Panasonic, the original author or another entity, is prohibited except for printing and storage for personal use or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
Permission to use the Content may be obtained by contacting Panasonic. Note that permission to use the Content may be refused by Panasonic in its sole discretion.
Trade marks, etc.
Rights to the trade marks, logos, product names and other intellectual property (collectively, “IP”) appearing on the Website belong to Panasonic or to other entities. The use of any IP without permission from Panasonic or the right holder is prohibited, except for specific use permitted under trade mark law or other laws. You are requested to contact Panasonic before making use of any IP appearing on the Website.
Linking to the Website
Prior approval must be obtained from Panasonic to link to the Website. Approval to link to the Website will be refused if any of the following is or is suspected to be the case:
- if the website linking to the Website is defamatory to Panasonic, its officers or employees;
- if the website linking to the Website contains content that may damage the goodwill and/or reputation of Panasonic;
- if the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Website;
- if the link is presented in a manner that suggests a collaborative or cooperative relationship between the website and Panasonic or that Panasonic certifies or supports the website on which the link appears; or
- if the link is considered by Panasonic to be inappropriate for any other reason.
If approval is given by Panasonic to another website operation to link to the Website, then the other website operation must comply with the following:
- may link but not replicate the Content without Panasonic's consent;
- must not create a browser, frame or border environment around the Content without Panasonic's consent;
- must not imply that Panasonic is endorsing it or its products or services without Panasonic's consent;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with Panasonic;
- must not present false, misleading or disparaging information about Panasonic's products or services;
- must not use Panasonic's trade marks without permission from Panasonic; and
- must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Panasonic may at any time require removal of any link to the Website even if approval has previously been granted.
Links from the Website
Panasonic may provide links from this Website to other websites. Any links provided are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement of third-party companies or products referred to on those websites (unless otherwise stated).
Panasonic has no control over third-party websites. Panasonic makes no representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the content, condition or operation of any third-party website linked to or from this Website. Panasonic will not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or resulting from access to or use of third-party websites. If you click on a link to another website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Submission of suggestions and ideas
In respect of suggestions and ideas received by Panasonic, Panasonic assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality or to study, evaluate or utilise the suggestions or ideas. Panasonic reserves the right to freely use, at its discretion, the suggestions and ideas submitted.
You must indemnify Panasonic (including its officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of any information, suggestions or ideas that you provide to Panasonic and any subsequent use by Panasonic.
Any questions or comments regarding the Website or the Content may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
*As amended 6 April 2011.